The Dennis Learning Center offers free one-on-one appointments for Ohio State students. DLC Academic Coaches help graduate and professional students examine academic strengths and weaknesses and develop strategies that lead to success. Our Graduate Academic Coaches are graduate students themselves, so they understand the graduate students’ concerns and are knowledgeable in evidence-based learning and motivation strategies.
Common reasons for meeting with a Graduate Academic Coach:
- Staying ahead on work and reducing procrastination
- Learning more from readings
- Maintaining motivation while working independently
- Creating an organized and structured schedule
- Becoming a confident and resilient writer and collaborator
- Developing a thorough plan for tackling long-term projects, like theses and dissertations
If you can’t find a time, have other questions about scheduling, or experience any glitches when booking, don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 614-688-4011. We’ll be happy to help you find a time that fits best with your schedule.