The DLC offers virtual academic coaching on CarmenZoom.
The DLC is open and ready to help students during the SUMMER 2021 TERM! Check out our Academic Coaches page to learn more about our coaches who are available this summer!
The Dennis Learning Center offers free one-on-one appointments for Ohio State students. Trained in learning and motivation strategies, Academic Coaches help undergraduate, graduate, and professional students examine academic strengths and weaknesses and develop strategies that lead to success.
Why meet with an Academic Coach?
- Reduce procrastination to stay on track with goals
- Build effective and efficient study methods
- Improve test-taking strategies
- Learn more from readings and lectures
- Become a confident and resilient student
- Build and maintain motivation for studying
- Improve time management skills
- Overcome test anxiety
- Develop a detailed study plan for tackling midterms and finals