Online Academic Coaching is available to all Ohio State undergraduate, graduate, and professional students via CarmenZoom.
Students can schedule coaching appointments online.
Academic Coaching for Undergraduate Students
Undergraduates can schedule a coaching session online using OnCourse:
- Click the blue “Schedule Appointment” button on the right side of your OnCourse student page
- Select “Dennis Learning Center Academic Coaching”
- Select the topic you would primarily like to focus on in your coaching session
- Choose a location (online only in Autumn 2020)
- Select a coach (optional, leave blank to see availability for all coaches)
- Choose the day and time that work best for your schedule
- Describe additional information or requests in the notes
- The CarmenZoom link will be emailed to you in your OnCourse reminders.
Academic Coaching for Graduate/Professional Students
Graduate and professional students can schedule a coaching session online.
- Choose the coaching service appropriate for your degree program: Masters, Doctoral, or Professional. If you are in a post-baccalaureate program or are a non-degree student, please select Coaching for Masters Students.
- Select your coach (optional, leave blank to see availability for all coaches).
- Select a day and time that works with your schedule.
- Complete our online intake form.
- Once your appointment is scheduled, your coach will email you with a link to join the meeting on CarmenZoom.
If you can’t find a time, have other questions about scheduling, or experience any glitches when booking, don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com or call us at 614-688-4011. We’ll be happy to help you find a time that fits best with your schedule.