- Email: email@example.com
- Pronouns: they/he
- Major: Psychology, minor in LGBTQ+ Studies
- Year: 3rd year undergraduate student
- Hometown: Cleveland, OH
- Languages spoke: English
- Goal with major: Attend a graduate clinical mental health counseling program to eventually work with children and adolescents in/outside of the queer community.
- Interests: Some of my hobbies/interests are watching anime, reading manga, and dancing. I’m also a radio show host!
- Role at the DLC: Coach for undergraduate students
- Why did you choose to become a coach? I chose to become an academic coach to help fellow students believe they have the ability to achieve their academic goals, and that past setbacks can be used to propel them in the direction of success.