Social distancing can be isolating, so it is even more important than usual to stay connected to others for support and encouragement. Connect with other graduate students to talk about your academic concerns and help each other through challenges in the DLC’s Graduate Student Communities.
- Weekly, one-hour, small group meetings on CarmenZoom
- Facilitated by a Graduate Academic Coach from the DLC
- Open discussion centered around a common concern with other graduate students. Topics include:
- Maintaining motivation
- Work/life balance
- Reducing procrastination
- Time Management
- Successful online collaboration, especially with advisors
- Share your struggles and support each other
You are not obligated to attend the meetings every week, but you will be welcome to join any meeting that you sign up for. Once you sign up for a community, your Academic Coach will email you a CarmenZoom link to join the meeting.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org