- Provide academic learning services and support to OSU students through courses, workshops, appointments, and online student resources.
- Assist in the development of study skills, time management, test-taking strategies,
learning from text, note-taking, and self-regulation
- Collaborate with other institutions to offer the Strategies for College Success Course (see the adopt our materials section).
What we do
- Courses: Three different electives on learning and
motivation strategies, including our flagship 3-credit course on Strategies
for Success in College [Learn
- Workshops for departments, organizations,
programs, and classes [Learn
[Workshop Request Form]
- One-on-One Appointments with a Learning
[Make an Appointment Now]
- Drop-in Tutoring (Sunday thru Thursday evenings) in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry
- Online Student Resources, including lectures, presentations, and assessments [Learn More]
- Public Computer Lab in Younkin 250 when class is not in session